- How to Succeed gets an 82 on Show Score
- Broadway World interviews Co-Founder Arpita Mukherjee & Shubhra Prakash and original play “The Music In My Blood”
- The New York Times calls Aya Aziz’s solo show a “celebration”
- Theatre Mania’s Zachary Stewart says “Eh Dah?” is what a great one-woman musical can look like
- Theater Pizzazz calls “Eh Dah?” delightfully refreshing
- New York Theatre Review says Aya Aziz is a “formidable creative force”
- Time Out calls Eh Dah? is one of the best shows at this season’s NYMF
- Playbill calls Aya Aziz’s Solo Musical one of the top-ten shows at NYMF
- Brown Girl Magazine calls How to Succeed as an Ethnically Ambiguous Actor a phenomenal one-woman show
- Broadway World raves about Musical ‘Eh Dah? Questions for my Father’ playing at New York Music Festival
- The Stage Review talks about Aya Aziz as part of the NYMF
- Theater Pizzazz impressed by Zenobia Shroff’s commendable performance
- Stage Buddy’s rave review about ‘How to Succeed as an Ethnically Ambiguous Actor’
- India.com interviews Hypokrit Theater Company Co-Founder Shubhra Prakash on Organizing Tamasha.
- Brown Girl Magazine covers Gerrard Lobo speaking about acting from a South Asian perspective
- Co-founding Artistic Directors Arpita Mukherjee and Shubhra Prakash featured in Brown Girl Magazine as Brown Girls of the Month
- Subcontinental artistes find own identifiable performance space with debut at South Asian International Performing Arts Festival
- South Asian International Performing Arts Festival Chair Arpita Mukherjee featured in the Huffington Post.
- Asha Sundaram from Arts in Color talks to Co-Founder and Director of Romeo and Juliet Arpita Mukherjee about Hypokrit Theatre Company’s inaugural season.
- Literary Manhattan describes Romeo and Juliet’s merging of Shakespeare and Bollywood as “pleasurable.”
- Theater Pizzaz calls Hypokrit’s Theatre Company’s Romeo and Juliet an “important and compelling production.”
- Stage Buddy praises Romeo and Juliet as a production with “big vision” and promise.
- Al Arabiya on Romeo and Juliet
- Stagebuddy interviews co-artistic directors Arpita Mukherjee and Shubhra Prakash
- Broadway Radio interviews stars Gerrard Lobo and Morgan DeTogne
- Broadwayworld on Hypokrit’s Congressional Honors
- Literary Manhattan features an article by Arpita Mukherjee “Pulitzer Prize-winning author of ‘Disgraced’ to speak at new Indo-American literary festival“
- After Hypokrit Theatre’s Launch Party, NBC News’ article on a radical re-imagination of Shakespeare.
- An interview with StageBuddy, Romeo & Juliet meets Bollywood?
- After Hypokrit Theatre Company’s Launch Party, Theater Pizzaz’s article on the Bollywood aesthetic and Romeo and Juliet.
- Hypokrit Theatre Company’s Launch Party for Romeo and Juliet featured on BroadwayWorld as part of Shakespeare Spotlight
- Urban Asian features Romeo and Juliet Launch Party
Internationally Acclaimed Filmmaker Mira Nair endorses Hypokrit Theatre Company: